The Tennessee Arts Commission has generous funds available to help you bring Tennessee Shakespeare Company to your classroom, or bring your students to us! Click HERE to view Tennessee Arts Commision's Preferred Artist Roster page for TSC.
Some grants you can apply for and what they may be used to fund include:
- Student Ticket Subsidy Grant: Covers the cost of admission to our Student Matinees or Schools Tour, when the performance is combined with a Playshop or Residency;
- The Arts Appreciation Grant provides up to $1,000 for one-day interactive Playshops and In-School Residencies fewer than five days (including Artist fees, in-state travel and lodging, course materials, teacher training, and marketing expenses);
- The Arts Curriculum Grant provides up to $6,000 per year per school for Tennessee Shakespeare Company’s In-School Residency experiences five days or longer.
Click HERE to apply for Tennessee Arts Commission’s Student Ticket Subsidy Grant.
Click HERE for helpful guidelines on applying.
Click HERE to apply for Arts Appreciation and Arts Curriculum Grants.
Clikc HERE for helpful guidelines on applying.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!
Click HERE for Tennessee Arts Commission's Grant Writing Resources and Support.
You can also contact TSC's Development Manager, Harvey Kay at [email protected] for further assistance. Tennessee Arts Commission also has staff available to assist you, and we are happy to put you in touch with them!
- The Holidays Are Just Fabulous
- Thank you for making Richard III a record-breaking, "resounding success!"
- Hear Dan McCleary's interview about Richard III with WKNO's Darel Snodgrass.
- Richard III Is Resurrected at Germantown Performing Arts Center
- Tennessee Shakespeare Company Announces Seventh Season of Plays