Gala Sponsorship Packages 2015
We are all ready. The only thing missing is you!
Platinum, Gold, and Silver seating packages (with tiered benefits) for 10 guests are now available by calling TSC's Gala Coordinator Stephanie Shine today at (901) 759-0620 or via email at [email protected]
Single tickets now on sale.
Choose from these Tiered options of 10-seat Packages:
PLATINUM TITLE SPONSOR ($5,000)
- Name recognition on Gala poster;
- Best seats in the house;
- Invitation to private, catered dinner party with the Broadway Guest Artist on February 13, 2015;
- Plus all items listed with Gold Sponsorship, below.
GOLD SPONSOR ($2,500)
- Name recognition on Invitation;
- Reserved dining table for 10;
- Preferential seating in theatre;
- Complimentary champagne, dessert, and photo opportunity in the Black Box Theatre during post-show reception with the Broadway Guest Artist;
- Plus all items listed with Silver Sponsorship, below.
SILVER SPONSOR ($1,500)
- Lavish dinner buffet;
- Dessert buffet;Name recognition in playbill;
- 10 tickets to the event;
- Preferential seating in GPAC theatre behind Gold Sponsors;
- Access to open bar.
- TSC Announces Open Enrollment for its Sixth Annual Shakespeare Training Camps
- Summer of Shakespeare
- Memphis Mayor AC Wharton, Jr. to Visit TSC's Romeo and Juliet Project
- TSC's Southern Exposure Series Returns its Popular Tuesday Literary Salons for March and April featuring Kate Chopin and Young William Faulkner
- TSC Kicks Off Fourth Year of Nationally-Recognized Romeo and Juliet Project