Sixth Annual Valentine’s Gala
A Party to Celebrate the Season of Love
Duncan-Williams Performance Hall at
Germantown Performing Arts Center
Saturday, February 14, 2015 at 6:00 pm
It's a delicious dinner buffet with cocktails. It's a unique silent auction. It's a gleeful, rapid-fire-fast, live auction that will take your breath away. It's a Broadway performance. It's a wild selection of delectable desserts. It's an opportunity to support a remarkable Education Program and to share the love with tens of thousands of students.
It's a party like no other.
It's where you want to spend Valentine's Day.
Celebrate with your love. Celebrate with your friends.
10-Ticket Sponsorship Packages are now available by calling Gala Coordinator Stephanie Shine at (901) 759-0620.
- The Holidays Are Just Fabulous
- Thank you for making Richard III a record-breaking, "resounding success!"
- Hear Dan McCleary's interview about Richard III with WKNO's Darel Snodgrass.
- Richard III Is Resurrected at Germantown Performing Arts Center
- Tennessee Shakespeare Company Announces Seventh Season of Plays