It’s a Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play
adapted by Joe Landry
from the Frank Capra film
directed by Stephanie Shine
Dixon Gallery & Gardens/Winegardner Auditorium
November 20 – December 8, 2013
Generously sponsored by FedEx Corporation
Last year’s holiday hit returns the Bailey family to the stage to celebrate everyone’s end-of-year holidays. The loving classic that embraces the beset George Bailey as he discovers how wonderful his life really is transfers from the famous black-and-white film version to a live 1946 radio play, complete with period jingles, carols, and creative sound effects. Returning cast: Trevor Pittinger, Amelia Fischer, Bradley Kroeker, Lorraine Cotton, and WKNO’s Jim Eikner as Clarence Oddbody, Angel 2nd Class.
Tickets for the November 20 Preview performance are $15. Free Will Kids’ Nights are on November 21, 28, and December 5. WKNO Memphis public radio will broadcast the November 21 performance live on 91.1 FM at 7:00 pm.
- Broadway’s Most Charismatic Leading Man Aaron Lazar Will Headline 7th Annual Gala on April 8
- TSC Embraces the Miracles of the Season with All’s Well That Ends Well
- TSC Announces Four New Members to its Board of Directors
- TSC’s Eighth Season Continues with 400: The Shakespeare Feast
- Welcome to TSC’s Eighth Season