by Adam Long, Daniel Singer,
directed by Dan McCleary
September 20 – October 7, 2012
Poplar Pike Playhouse
Sponsored by Nancy and Dan Copp; Margaret and Owen B. Tabor, M.D.
Proceeds from this production will be used to support the fine arts program at Germantown High School
All 37 Plays in 97 Minutes with 3 Actors!
Join these madcap actors in tights and sneakers as they weave their wicked way through all of Shakespeare's Comedies, Histories, and Tragedies in one wild ride that will leave you breathless and helpless with laughter. Warning! This show is a high-speed roller-coaster type condensation of all of Shakespeare's plays, and is not recommended for people with heart ailments, bladder problems, inner-ear disorders, and/or people inclined to motion sickness or genuine scholarship.
Praised by the Los Angeles Times as "wildly funny" and by the Montreal Gazette as "the funniest show you are likely to see in your entire lifetime," Complete Works (abridged) has also been praised by these very important-sounding newspapers and broadcasts:
"Pithier than Python. Irresistible." - The New York Times
"If you like Shakespeare, you'll like this show. If you hate Shakespeare, you'll love this show!" - The Today Show
"Stupendous, anchorless joy!" - The London Times
"We are really really good. We might not get all the words right, or the genders, or the stories...but we are soooooooo good." - actors Amelia, David, and Sam
- Join Us for our Newest Southern Literary Salon: Ernest Hemingway in Key West
- Broadway’s Most Charismatic Leading Man Aaron Lazar Will Headline 7th Annual Gala on April 8
- TSC Embraces the Miracles of the Season with All’s Well That Ends Well
- TSC Announces Four New Members to its Board of Directors
- TSC’s Eighth Season Continues with 400: The Shakespeare Feast