ROMEO AND JULIET
by William Shakespeare
directed by Stephanie Shine
Outdoors at The Dixon Gardens
Under the Stars
April 27 - May 8
Thank you for making ROMEO AND JULIET a record-breaking success. We sat 98% capacity during the last two weeks outdoors at Dixon Gallery & Gardens. Thank you. We will announce Season Four programming shortly.
As environmental theatre, audiences will tread the play’s action from Verona’s gardens, where two houses are both alike in dignity, into the water-flowing crypt of the star-cross’d lovers. Directed by Seattle Shakespeare Company Artistic Director Stephanie Shine, Romeo and Juliet is Shakespeare’s exploration of daring young love as experienced through the eyes and hearts of its formidable children.
Bring your basket and picnic on the lawn as early as two hours prior to showtime!
Click below to watch a slideshow of images and music from the current production.
This production is generously sponsored by:
- Broadway’s Most Charismatic Leading Man Aaron Lazar Will Headline 7th Annual Gala on April 8
- TSC Embraces the Miracles of the Season with All’s Well That Ends Well
- TSC Announces Four New Members to its Board of Directors
- TSC’s Eighth Season Continues with 400: The Shakespeare Feast
- Welcome to TSC’s Eighth Season