Thank you for a brilliant and successful run of OTHELLO (2010), of which The Commercial Appeal said "this OTHELLO, performed by a cast of accomplished Shakespeare veterans, does it not only with compassion, but also with a real Renaissance spirit. This show touches both the imagination and the conscience."
Nearly 3,000 audience members attended across two weeks of performances, including over 1,400 students from 20 Mid-South middle and high schools.
Click above to watch a production slideshow!
- The Holidays Are Just Fabulous
- Thank you for making Richard III a record-breaking, "resounding success!"
- Hear Dan McCleary's interview about Richard III with WKNO's Darel Snodgrass.
- Richard III Is Resurrected at Germantown Performing Arts Center
- Tennessee Shakespeare Company Announces Seventh Season of Plays