TSC's Administrative and Box Office is located in the Historic Train Depot in the heart of Germantown, right next to Elfo's and across from Commissary bar-b-que. Come by for a tour and watch the trains Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Eating, drinking, smoking, and any photography or recording are not permitted in the theatre. Thank you.
- Attached to your e-mail confirmation receipt, you will see a highlighted option titled, "Print E-Ticket." Please print out these E-Tickets and bring them with you to gain admittance to the event.
- TSC's on-site Box Office opens one hour prior to the event start time. The house opens for seating one-half hour prior to event time. We ask that all patrons arrive at the theatre no later than fifteen minutes prior to event time, as we are unable to accommodate late seating.
- To purchase tickets at any other time, please come to TSC's administrative office located at the historic Germantown Train Depot on Germantown Road next to Elfo's Restaurant and across from The Commissary.
- All seating is General Admission. Please alert the Box Office or House Management if you require any additional assistance or accommodations
- There are no refunds or exchanges.
Monday-Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Open Call for Applications for Salaried Journeyman Artist-Manager Program
- The Romeo and Juliet Project
- Fourth Annual Summer Shakespeare Camps offered in Germantown by TSC
- TSC's Hamlet plays in an elegant Edwardian production at Memphis' Dixon Gallery and Gardens
- 'The Apparel Oft Proclaims the Man' Costume Exhibit to Come March 18