“The Apparel Oft Proclaims the Man” – A “Shakespeare Uncovered” Costume Exhibit
March 18-April 12
WKNO Digital Media Center
7151 Cherry Farms Road in Cordova
Back by popular demand, WKNO and Tennessee Shakespeare Company (TSC) host a Shakespearean Costume Exhibit as a companion for the PBS series Shakespeare Uncovered. The exhibit is curated by TSC designer Bruce Bui. Admission is free. The exhibit is open Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., March 18-April 12.
The 6-part PBS series Shakespeare Uncovered will return in an all-day marathon on Memorial Day on WKNO/Channel 10.
Shakespeare Uncovered is made possible by The National Endowment for the Humanities and the generous support of the project's lead foundation sponsor, The Howard and Abby Milstein Foundation. Major funding is also provided by Rosalind P. Walter, The Polonsky Foundation, Virginia and Dana Randt, The LuEsther T. Mertz Charitable Trust, and PBS.
Monday-Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Open Call for Applications for Salaried Journeyman Artist-Manager Program
- The Romeo and Juliet Project
- Fourth Annual Summer Shakespeare Camps offered in Germantown by TSC
- TSC's Hamlet plays in an elegant Edwardian production at Memphis' Dixon Gallery and Gardens
- 'The Apparel Oft Proclaims the Man' Costume Exhibit to Come March 18