“The Apparel Oft Proclaims the Man” – A “Shakespeare Uncovered” Costume Exhibit
March 18-April 12
WKNO Digital Media Center
7151 Cherry Farms Road in Cordova
Back by popular demand, WKNO and Tennessee Shakespeare Company (TSC) host a Shakespearean Costume Exhibit as a companion for the PBS series Shakespeare Uncovered. The exhibit is curated by TSC designer Bruce Bui. Admission is free. The exhibit is open Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., March 18-April 12.
The 6-part PBS series Shakespeare Uncovered will return in an all-day marathon on Memorial Day on WKNO/Channel 10.
Shakespeare Uncovered is made possible by The National Endowment for the Humanities and the generous support of the project's lead foundation sponsor, The Howard and Abby Milstein Foundation. Major funding is also provided by Rosalind P. Walter, The Polonsky Foundation, Virginia and Dana Randt, The LuEsther T. Mertz Charitable Trust, and PBS.
- Broadway’s Most Charismatic Leading Man Aaron Lazar Will Headline 7th Annual Gala on April 8
- TSC Embraces the Miracles of the Season with All’s Well That Ends Well
- TSC Announces Four New Members to its Board of Directors
- TSC’s Eighth Season Continues with 400: The Shakespeare Feast
- Welcome to TSC’s Eighth Season