TSC's Young Players Training Intensive is a fun, intense, and demanding two weeks in which participants build upon essential acting techniques while taking personal ownership of Shakespeare's text. Students grades 5-12 build their craft through sessions in Elizabethan Dance, Movement, Stage Combat, Text Work, Soliloquy, and Scene Play. Images from the inaugural 2010 YPTI are shown above! Want more information? Find out about 2011 Summer Training: The Play's The Thing, Young Player's Training Intensive, and Young Company.
- Join Us for our Newest Southern Literary Salon: Ernest Hemingway in Key West
- Broadway’s Most Charismatic Leading Man Aaron Lazar Will Headline 7th Annual Gala on April 8
- TSC Embraces the Miracles of the Season with All’s Well That Ends Well
- TSC Announces Four New Members to its Board of Directors
- TSC’s Eighth Season Continues with 400: The Shakespeare Feast