TSC's Administrative and Box Office is located in the Shops of Forest Hill in Germantown, TN. Come by for a tour Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Eating, drinking, smoking, and any photography or recording are not permitted in the theatre. Thank you.
- Attached to your e-mail confirmation receipt, you will see a highlighted option titled, "Print E-Ticket." Please print out these E-Tickets and bring them with you to gain admittance to the event.
- TSC's on-site Box Office opens one hour prior to the event start time. The house opens for seating one-half hour prior to event time. We ask that all patrons arrive at the theatre no later than fifteen minutes prior to event time, as we are unable to accommodate late seating.
- To purchase tickets at any other time, please come to TSC's administrative office located at 3092 Village Shops Drive Germantown, TN 38138.
- All seating is General Admission. Please alert the Box Office or House Management if you require any additional assistance or accommodations
- There are no refunds or exchanges.
- TSC Announces Open Enrollment for its Sixth Annual Shakespeare Training Camps
- Summer of Shakespeare
- Memphis Mayor AC Wharton, Jr. to Visit TSC's Romeo and Juliet Project
- TSC's Southern Exposure Series Returns its Popular Tuesday Literary Salons for March and April featuring Kate Chopin and Young William Faulkner
- TSC Kicks Off Fourth Year of Nationally-Recognized Romeo and Juliet Project