TSC's Administrative and Box Office is located in the Shops of Forest Hill in Germantown, TN. Come by for a tour Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Eating, drinking, smoking, and any photography or recording are not permitted in the theatre. Thank you.
- Attached to your e-mail confirmation receipt, you will see a highlighted option titled, "Print E-Ticket." Please print out these E-Tickets and bring them with you to gain admittance to the event.
- TSC's on-site Box Office opens one hour prior to the event start time. The house opens for seating one-half hour prior to event time. We ask that all patrons arrive at the theatre no later than fifteen minutes prior to event time, as we are unable to accommodate late seating.
- To purchase tickets at any other time, please come to TSC's administrative office located at 3092 Village Shops Drive Germantown, TN 38138.
- All seating is General Admission. Please alert the Box Office or House Management if you require any additional assistance or accommodations
- There are no refunds or exchanges.
- The Holidays Are Just Fabulous
- Thank you for making Richard III a record-breaking, "resounding success!"
- Hear Dan McCleary's interview about Richard III with WKNO's Darel Snodgrass.
- Richard III Is Resurrected at Germantown Performing Arts Center
- Tennessee Shakespeare Company Announces Seventh Season of Plays