Tuesday Literary Salon
Cocktails, food, live music, great wordRead More +
We'd like to extend a special thank you to our generous Season Six Sponsors and Partners.
Fifteen Frequently-Asked Questions About TSC's Education Program Civic Funding Loss and the Termination of its Office Lease by the City of Germantown
In June, the City of Germantown's Board of Mayor and Aldermen voted not to fund Tennessee Shakespeare Company's thriving education program for what would have been its sixth year. In September, the City served notice to TSC that its office lease would not be renewed on June 30, 2013, and that the company had until then to vacate its City-owned train depot, which TSC has used as its administrative office for over five years.
Many questions have been asked of TSC's Board of Directors and staff over the past several weeks regarding the City's recent actions. We thought it would be helpful to collect the 15 most frequently asked questions and share TSC's responses with you.
- An Open Letter from Dan McCleary
- Open Call for Applications for Salaried Journeyman Artist-Manager Program
- Fourth Annual Summer Shakespeare Camps offered in Germantown by TSC
- TSC's Hamlet plays in an elegant Edwardian production at Memphis' Dixon Gallery and Gardens
- 'The Apparel Oft Proclaims the Man' Costume Exhibit to Come March 18