Gala Sponsorship Packages 2016
Broadway's Rebecca Luker with Joseph Thalken, 2015.
The Seventh Annual Shakespeare Gala
You get the best dinner buffet, the best Broadway entertainment, multiple open bars, the most fun live auction in the city, plus the knowledge that you are celebrating for a great cause.
This year's party celebrates the life of our namesake on stage and then brings you, in person, one of the most talented performers on Broadway today.
Platinum, Gold, and Silver seating packages (with tiered benefits; same prices as last year) for 10 guests are now available by calling TSC's Gala Coordinator Stephanie Shine today at (901) 759-0620 or via email at [email protected]
Preferred seating is available in the order in which calls are received. Single tickets now on sale.
Attire: semi-formal and cocktail.
Choose from these Tiered options of 10-seat Packages:
PLATINUM TITLE SPONSOR ($5,000)
- Name recognition on Gala poster;
- Best seats in the house;
- Invitation to private, catered dinner party with the Broadway Guest Artist on February 13, 2015;
- Plus all items listed with Gold Sponsorship, below.
GOLD SPONSOR ($2,500)
- Name recognition on Invitation;
- Reserved dining table for 10;
- Preferential seating in theatre;
- Complimentary champagne, dessert, and photo opportunity in the Black Box Theatre during post-show reception with the Broadway Guest Artist;
- Plus all items listed with Silver Sponsorship, below.
SILVER SPONSOR ($1,500)
- Lavish dinner buffet;
- Dessert buffet;Name recognition in playbill;
- 10 tickets to the event;
- Preferential seating in GPAC theatre behind Gold Sponsors;
- Access to open bar.
We need your expertise, your volunteerism, your good ideas, and your financial generosity.