Gala Sponsorship Packages 2017
|2016 Gala Broadway star, Aaron Lazar,
captivates Gala guests. Photo: Joey Miller.
|2016 Gala guests feast backstage on fine conversation
and a winning buffet. Photo: Joey Miller.
The Eighth Annual Shakespeare Gala:
Friday, March 10, 2017
Featuring an intimate performance by a soon-to-be-announced Broadway Headliner
Sponsored by TSC's Board of Directors
Germantown Performing Arts Center
You will enjoy the best dinner buffet, the best Broadway entertainment, multiple open bars, the most fun live auction in the city, plus the knowledge that you are celebrating for a great cause.
Attire: Cocktail Comfortable to Semi-Formal. You get to choose!
Platinum, Gold, and Silver seating packages (with tiered benefits; same prices as last year) for 10 guests are now available by calling TSC's Gala Coordinator Stephanie Shine today at (901) 759-0620 or via email at [email protected]
Preferred seating is available in the order in which calls are received. Single tickets now on sale.
Choose from these Tiered options of 10-seat Packages:
PLATINUM TITLE SPONSOR ($5,000)
- Name recognition on Gala poster;
- Best seats in the house;
- Invitation to private, catered dinner party with Broadway Guest Artist on Thursday, March 9, 2017;
- Plus all items listed with Gold Sponsorship, below.
GOLD SPONSOR ($2,500)
- Name recognition on Invitation;
- 5:30 pm early access to the event;
- Reserved dining table for 10;
- Preferential seating in theatre;
- Complimentary champagne, dessert, and photo opportunity in the Black Box Theatre during post-show reception with the Broadway Guest Artist;
- Plus all items listed with Silver Sponsorship, below.
SILVER SPONSOR ($1,500)
- Lavish dinner buffet;
- Dessert buffet; Name recognition in playbill;
- 10 tickets to the event;
- Preferential seating in GPAC theatre behind Gold Sponsors;
- Access to open bar.
- Gift to TSC's Education and Performance programming
Bronze single tickets and specially priced couple packages are now on sale at www.tnshakespeare.org.