TSC's Young Players Training Intensive is a fun, intense, and demanding two weeks in which participants build upon essential acting techniques while taking personal ownership of Shakespeare's text. Students grades 5-12 build their craft through sessions in Elizabethan Dance, Movement, Stage Combat, Text Work, Soliloquy, and Scene Play. Images from the inaugural 2010 YPTI are shown above! Want more information? Find out about 2011 Summer Training: The Play's The Thing, Young Player's Training Intensive, and Young Company.
- The Holidays Are Just Fabulous
- Thank you for making Richard III a record-breaking, "resounding success!"
- Hear Dan McCleary's interview about Richard III with WKNO's Darel Snodgrass.
- Richard III Is Resurrected at Germantown Performing Arts Center
- Tennessee Shakespeare Company Announces Seventh Season of Plays